It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. For further information please view our Uniform Policy in the School Policies section of our website.
Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Black jogging bottoms
- White polo short
- Purple knitted jumper or cardigan (available with logo from the website)
Reception – Year 6
- Purple & grey pleated skirt / purple and white summer dress in summer
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress or trousers (not leggings)
- Grey trousers / shorts in summer
- White shirt
- Purple & grey tie (available from the school office and on the website above)
- Purple knitted jumper or cardigan (with logo available from the website above)
- Plain black polishable shoes
Reversible waterproof coats and school reading bags, with the school logo, which are suitable for boys and girls are also available.
Shoes should be flat, plain black, polishable and appropriate for school. Please do not send your child to school in shoes which prevent them from running in the playground or on our school field. Your child should be in shoes which he or she can manage to do up independently. High boots, high heeled shoes and /or strappy sandals are not suitable for wear at school. In the interests of Health and Safety, tight skirts /dresses, sun dresses, sleeveless t-shirts and crop tops, are not permitted.
For health and safety reasons children are not permitted to wear rings, hooped earrings, nose studs and eyebrow rings at any time.
Children need a change of clothes and footwear for P.E for health and hygiene and a bag in which to keep the kit at school during the week. Girls and boys wear:
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt (with logo available from school office)
- A pair of plimsolls (indoor) or trainers (outdoor)
- Black jogging bottoms and sweatshirts/hoodies for outdoor lessons in cold weather- elasticated ones are essential for younger children
All school uniform and P.E. kit MUST be named. Children can become upset and much time can be wasted as a result of lost clothing. Please help us by naming everything.
How To Order
The school office will no longer take uniform orders, however the office are more than happy to assist you in placing an order.
To order your child’s school uniform, please visit the Tots to Teams website where you can purchase directly from the company. Delivery is free to the school and at a small cost to your home address.