Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. These policies form the basis of our Traffic Light Tracking system which we use to report to parents half termly.
At Moorside Primary School we aim to provide a welcoming, happy and safe place to learn. We aim to work hard together to inspire confidence and ensure that all individuals achieve their full potential. We aim to ensure that everyone is valued and respected and all children are given a voice to be heard through various mediums e.g. pupil voice, surveys, questionnaires etc.
Our whole school policy (Home/School Agreement) is based on the ethos of mutual respect for all members of the school and community that includes children, staff and parents.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2017-2020
- Admissions Policy 2019
- Anti-bullying Policy 2019
- Attendance Policy 2019
- Charging Policy 2019
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy 2021
- Equality Act Policy 2019
- Equality Information and Objectives 2019
- GDPR Policy 2019
- Homework Policy 2019
- Keeping Children Safe in School (Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy) 2019
- Managing Violent and Abusive Visitors 2019
- Online Safety Policy 2019
- Packed Lunch Policy 2019
- Respect and Positive Relationships Policy 2019 (Behaviour Policy)
- School Complaints Procedure 2019
- Social Media Code of Conduct 2019
- Security Policy and Procedures 2018
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy 2019
- Teaching and Learning Policy 2019
- Uniform Policy 2021
- Young Carer’s Policy 2019
In May 2018, new regulations came into effect under the General Data Protection Regulation. We are compliant with these regulations and further information about them can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our Data Protection Officer is Mrs C. Robson (Deputy Head Teacher). Please contact her via the school office if you have any queries about the information we hold in school about you or your child. This information can also be found in our Privacy Notice for Parents & Carers.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.