We continuously ensure the provision has a positive impact on the outcomes for all of our children/young people.
We do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Robust evaluation of policy and practice, regularly updated and ratified by governors
- Book scrutinies through: regular monitoring focusing on progress, links to support plan /EHC plan targets and impact of interventions
- SENDCO/SLT/Governor monitoring through: regular meetings of SLT; meetings with link governor for SEND; sharing of SEND information and data at Full Governing Body Meetings; and through the Head Teacher’s Report to governors.
- Learning walks to focus on: progress, quality and impact of interventions and evidence of Quality First Teaching strategies being implemented into the classroom
- Performance management linking to the progress of all pupils
- Taking on board feedback from wider professionals and agencies
- Continually looking to up-skill staff through Continuing Professional Development to meet the needs of all children in school
- Detailed assessments and target tracking ensure that all learners achieve and make progress at Moorside Primary School.